WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, Among other things, store and obtain information about browsing habits of a user or computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, It can be used to recognize user. The browser stores cookies on the user's hard disk only during the current session occupying minimal memory space and does not damage the computer or device (cell phone, tablet, etc). The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default and, independently thereof,, grant or deny the security settings stored cookies or temporary.
Without your express consent -to enable cookies in your browser- not turn on the cookies stored data with personal data provided at registration, purchase or browsing any website.
The site is accessible without cookies to be enabled, although disabling can prevent proper operation.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEB
According to the purpose for which the data are collected through cookies, the site can use:
- Customization Cookies: São aqueles que permitem aos usuários acessar o serviço com algumas características gerais com base em um conjunto predefinido de critérios no terminal do usuário, as would be the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the location from which you access the service, etc
- Cookies analysis: Aqueles que, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. For this, analyzing your browsing on our site, in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- cookies advertising: São aqueles que, well treated by us or by third parties, They allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the site, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or use of our website. Like this, We can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you ads related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: São aqueles que permitem a gestão, the most efficient way possible, advertising space, if applicable, the editor included in a site, application or platform providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
- Third-party Cookies: São gerados por fornecedores internos ou externos, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, etc.
The www.murprotec.pt web site uses third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, for use of the site by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on the buttons, as "Like" or "Share".
SHUTDOWN, REMOVAL AND SETTING UP THE BROWSER
At any time you can exercise the right to disable or delete cookies from this Web site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/8.54/es-ES/index.html
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es